Safer Roads Exhibition 2014
What’s included in the price of your exhibition stand?
The format of the exhibition will be flexible and informal and no shells will be provided or expected; this follows the approach taken at the previous conferences with the aim of making the exhibition space the social centre of the conference.
The general theme of the 2014 exhibition will be engineering feats with particular emphasis on Isambard Kingdom Brunel. The theme for the 2008 Conference was English Village and the photographs included in the section show examples of the exhibition area and how the informal approach works.
The cost of stands on the ground floor next to the conference area will be £200 per square metre (ex VAT), which will include power and free broadband. The minimum space bookable will be 3m x 3m.
There will be a smaller area for stands available on the first floor in the Istabraq Bar and on the mezzanine – the cost here will be £135 (ex VAT) per square metre and all stands will be 3m x 2m. Again there will be no shells.
If you do not see a suitable size space on the exhibition plan, please contact the secretariat and every effort will be made to accommodate your requirements. Space will be allocated on a first come basis.
Please note that the exhibition set up day is Sunday, 18 May, between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm. Exhibition stands must be dismantled and cleared by 7.30pm on Wednesday, 21 May.
The doors to the conference/exhibition will open from 8.00am on Monday, 19 May.
Stands will come with one exhibitor pass which will include access to the Welcome Reception on the Sunday, when the exhibition will be officially opened, but not to any of the Conference technical sessions or to the Gala Dinner. Additional exhibitor passes can be purchased @ £140 per person per day (maximum of two extra per stand), to include all food and refreshments and access to the Welcome Reception. Gala Dinner tickets are available at £85 per head.
- Wireless Internet connection is available free of charge.
- Electricity supplies – each stand comes with one socket. There will be a charge of £100 for each additional socket.
- Equipment hire – Quote available on request.
- Exhibitors will be issued with an exhibition pack from The Centaur, which includes information, where appropriate, on how to carry out a Risk Assessment and other regulations.
- They will also get a profile in an on-line guide and in an exhibition brochure, maximum 500 words, as well as a half page advert in the A5 sized abstracts book.
Please click here to read the Exhibition terms and conditions.
For background information on Isambard Kingdom Brunel, click here.
Please click below to see the floorplans: